Key Stage 1 or Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Salary Scale- Main scale (NQTs encouraged to apply)
The Governors are seeking to appoint a talented and inspirational teacher. If you are a newly qualified or experienced teacher who has keystage 1 and/or lower key stage 2 experience, then we would like to hear from you.
St Paul’s is a vibrant and enthusiastic school which offers staff, parents and children an outstanding learning journey, set within strong Christian values. Children are encouraged to strive for excellence as individuals and as a school family.
Our school aims to provide its pupils with a broad and balanced curriculum set within a caring and supportive Christian community in which each member of the school is valued, respected and are empowered to reach their full potential.
The successful applicant will be passionate and experienced in the development of teaching and learning. They will be able to inspire children through world class teaching and learning, providing an environment which challenges children.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- will actively support the Christian ethos of our school
- is an innovative and creative teacher, who strives for outstanding.
- An advocate for teaching and learning.
- be able to lead and coordinate a subject area (NQTs to aspire to this role).
- shares our clear vision in all aspects of school, working in partnership with all staff, pupils, parents, governors and cluster.
We can offer you:
- a welcoming family school feeling at the heart of a thriving local community, founded on the principles of Christian education.
- children committed to lifelong learning.
- an opportunity to lead and contribute to St Paul’s future developments.
- support for your continuous professional development.
- a friendly and supportive team of staff and governors.
- parents who value the school.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: Thursday 12th April 2018 at 9am
Interview Date: TBC
****Visits to School****
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Joanne Mackey in the school office on 01254 701940 or email email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Criminal Records Bureau. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.