Aims and Ethos
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a range of experiences both in and beyond school.
- To learn that equality is a key principle for treating all people fairly and creating a society in which everyone has the opportunity to fulfil their potential - irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or any other recognised area of discrimination.
- To raise levels of attainment and progress for all groups of children, ensuring our most vulnerable pupils are supported to reach their full potential.
School and Church Vision
We follow the Diocesan Vision 2026 ‘Healthy Churches Transforming Communities’
- Making disciples of Jesus Christ
- Being witnesses to Jesus Christ
- Growing leaders for Jesus Christ
- Prioritising work among children, young people and schools to raise up a new generation for Christ
Our Church Mission Statement
We have chosen to focus on three areas at St. Paul’s:
- To build with the help of the Holy Spirit, a strong core of Disciples who meet for prayer, learning and sharing the love of Jesus.
- To work together with the school community to provide worship opportunities for families.
- To establish our outreach activities using The Reach to provide a wider range of mission opportunities and worship.