At St Paul's we pride ourselves on developing rounded, confident and aspirational children who are passionate about contributing to their much loved school and community. We do this by giving children ownership and responsibility for many aspects of their school life.
The School Council provide children in school with a voice and collective vision. Working with the Senior Leadership Team, the School Council have been able to share and develop a new school vision for the future of St Paul's. The democratic process of forming a new School Council supports children in the understanding of the right to vote and the value of having an elected committee.
The Role of Head Girl by
The Role of Head Boy
Values Committee Impact Statement 2018-19
This year in the School Council have organised many different fundraising events to help charities around the world.
Here are some of the events that we have taken part in this year:
- Rosemere Cake Sale
- Christmas Mission
- Children in Need
- Red Nose Day (Talent Show)
- Christian Aid
Here are some reasons why we help charities and people in need:
* It feels like we have made a difference in people’s lives when we fundraise, help people in need and support charities so that they can give the money to less fortunate people.
* We help people in need because they may be less fortunate than us
* It feels like we have made a difference in the world
* Everyone in the school enjoys taking part in fundraising events and helping people in need. We like to give and demonstrate our Christian Value of Service.
Without the support of our School Family, all of these events and the money that has been raised would not have possible.
We thank you for your continued support,
Values Committee impact statement 2017-18
This year the School Council have raised money for multiple charities that include:
Macmillan, Christian Aid, Age UK, Children in Need and Sports Relief.
We have supported people to socialise and make friends with other people in our local community.
We have helped people that live in Haiti to build safe and secure homes .
The work that we have achieved has encouraged the school family at St Paul's to be selfless and care for others.
Already this year we have raised £1,998.81