Where can I get help and advice?

If you are concerned about something a child has seen or experienced, you can report it to the police through CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre) here.

If you need help, advice and support keeping your child(ren) safe online, there is a wealth of resources available. Click on the links below to find out about a range of online safety issues and what you can do.