Welcome to Year 1!
My name is Miss Riding and I am the class teacher. We also have Mrs Walsh and Mrs Heston-King in our class to help us learn.
The Year 1 staff team are looking forward to sharing all the children's learning taking place inside and outside the Year 1 classroom over the year. Be sure to look at our 'Our Learning tab' to keep up to to date with learning that is taking place.
Year 1 Reminders
- Children will be able to visit the library one afternoon a week.
- Please read at home with your child as much as possible. At least 3 times a week.
- Each week children need to practice spellings for a word quiz carried out on Friday afternoon.
- Children will receive Phonics Home Learning once a week.
- PE is on Tuesday and Friday. Children will need to wear their sports kits to school on these days.